Our Terms & Conditions for Shanbally are divided into the Dispensary and Education Courses Both were updated on 01/01/2020
Any order placed by the buyer implies acceptance of the terms and conditions as defined by Shanbally Herb Dispensary Ltd.
- We take orders by phone, email, mail and online.
- Most of our products are available to the general public. However, our range of plant extracts are currently only available to clinical practitioners. In order to access the Practitioner side of the shop you must register online and supply the necessary documents.
- Carriage is free including VAT on orders over €150. €12 including VAT for orders up to €90. €6 including VAT for orders between €90 – €150. Small packages of up to 500g can be sent though Fastway but may take up to 3 days for delivery with a charge of €5.
If you order before 1pm will aim to have it delivered to you the following day. Delivery is available on Saturday’s subject to a surcharge of €25. UK delivery is €12, please refer to our website for EU shipping rates.
- Prices listed are including VAT at 23%. Teas dried herbs and powders are 0% VAT
- Payment: Currently we accept all major credit cards Visa/Debit. All goods must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
- We undertake and warrant to deliver orders up to the point of delivery or collection.
- Damage or Loss in transit: Please notify the courier at the time of delivery of any damage or shortages on consignments. At this point, please amend the couriers consignment note accordingly. Claims cannot be made if good have been signed in good order. Please notify us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Non-delivery: Notify us within 3 days if you have not received your order after it has been dispatched.
- Price alterations: We make every effort to offer you the most affordable products. However, prices are subject to change without notice. We will advise price changes at the time of order.
- Our products are grown and harvested at different times of the year and may be subject to a degree or variability. Shelf life will vary with storage practices.
We recommend storing our products in a cool dark dry container, with minimum temperature fluctuations.
- Shanbally Herb Dispensary will accept no liability for products stored incorrectly. The risk of spoilage passes to the customer upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the quality of any of our products, complaints must be made in writing together with a sample within 5 days of delivery.
- Returns. We will take back any product that is defective or damaged. However, please notify us within 24 hours upon receipt of goods. At this stage, we will then issue you with a refund or replacement.
- Cancellations. If you wish to cancel an order, please notify us within 1 hour of making the order. Orders are packed and dispatched during working hours. Therefore, they cannot be cancelled after the order has been shipped. Orders cancelled after shipping, incur a charge of €25 to cover shipping cost.
- Once your booking is made, you will receive an email outlining your reference number and event details. Please bring a copy of this email with you to the event. You will need this to gain entry on the day. Note this is an important element of Shanbally Education Terms & Conditions.
- You may be charged a small % on credit/debit card payments. This will be added on to your total purchase cost.
- We have a strict no cancellation policy once tickets are purchased.
- If, for reasons beyond Shanbally’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, labour disputes, acts, regulations or orders of governmental authorities, civil disorder, disaster, acts of war, acts of God, fires, floods or other emergency conditions or due to any delay in necessary and essential repairs of the facility, Shanbally is unable to perform its obligations under this agreement, the non-performance is excused and Shanbally may terminate the original agreement without further liability of any nature. In no event shall Shanbally be liable for consequential damages of any nature, for any reason whatsoever.
- All promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the specific webpage. All special offers are subject to availability.
- We provide links to other sites that we believe may be of interest to you at www.shanbally.ie but we are not endorsing or recommending these sites or the services or material provided by them. We therefore accept no responsibility for the materials, services or other situations at or related to, or from, any other website.