Terms and Conditions 01/01/2020
Any order placed by the buyer implies acceptance of the terms and conditions as defined by Shanbally Herb Dispensary Ltd.
- We take orders by phone, email, mail and online.
- Most of our products are available to the general public but our range of plant extracts are currently only available to clinical practitioners. In order to access the Practitioner side of the shop you must register online and supply the necessary documents.
- Carriage is free including VAT on orders over €150. €12 including VAT for orders up to €90. €6 including VAT for orders between €90 – €150. Small packages of up to 500g can be sent though Fastway but may take up to 3 days for delivery with a charge of €5
If you order before 1pm will endeavour to have it delivered to you the following day. Delivery is available on Saturday’s subject to a surcharge of €25. UK delivery is €12, please refer to our website for EU shipping rates.
- Prices listed are including VAT at 23%. Teas dried herbs and powders are 0% VAT
- By purchasing from Shanbally Herb Dispensary you agree to have your details added to our newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this at any time.
- Payment: Currently we accept all major credit cards Visa/Debit. All goods must be paid for in full before being dispatched.
- We undertake and warrant to deliver orders up to the point of delivery or collection.
- Damage or Loss in transit: Please notify the courier at the time of delivery of any damage or shortages on consignments and amend the couriers consignment note accordingly. Claims cannot be made if good have been signed in good order. Please notify us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Non-delivery: Notify us within 3 days if you have not received your order after it has been dispatched.
- Price alterations: We make every effort to offer you the most affordable products, prices are subject to change without notice. However, we will advise price changes at the time of order.
- Our products are grown and harvested at different times of the year and may be subject to a degree or variability. Shelf life will vary with storage practices.
We recommend storing our products in a cool dark dry container, with minimum temperature fluctuations.
- Shanbally Herb Dispensary will accept no liability for products stored incorrectly. The risk of spoilage passes to the customer upon delivery. If you have any concerns regarding the quality of any of our products complaints must be made in writing together with a sample within 5 days of delivery.
- Returns. We will take back any product that is defective or damaged, please notify us within 24 hours upon receipt of goods and issue you with a refund or replacement.
- Cancellations. If you wish to cancel an order, please notify us within 1 hour of making the order. Order are packed and dispatched during working hours and cannot be cancelled after the order has been shipped. Orders cancelled after shipping incur a charge of €25 to cover shipping cost.